NFCA 2017 Upload Area
Please read the upload guidelines careful as several key requirements have changed since 2016.
- You may upload as many individual files as you like, as long as each file is 1GB or less. Meaning you could upload 20 (twenty) 1GB files, but not a 1.1GB file. Please contact us if you have any issues delivering a file under 1GB for a player/team.
- Our preferred file format is 1080p/mp4/h264 at 23.98fps. This is ideal, but not required. We DO request that only HD (minimum 720p) footage be provided. The preferred codec will enable us to not have issues with transcoding etc. Regarding frame rate, if you have other rates (such as 30fps/60fps) that is fine too. The above format is an ideal standard.
- Please make sure that files are named appropriately. In the case of a player, please make the file name “School Name – Player Name.mp4”. If the video is of an entire team (entire roster), please make sure to include VERY CLEAR title screens between each player’s section within the video. You know your players, we do not.
- If supplying a SINGLE video containing the entire team, please make sure a text file is also provided with the order of the players being featured, and the timecode in the video when each player is featured.
- Regarding quality of footage: Please do not provide practice footage of any kind. It is critical that we receive in-game footage, and not practice footage. We want to present your players in the best possible light.
- If you have any issues uploading files please email us at [email protected] and we will help.
- Please use your SCHOOL NAME below when uploading files.