NFCA 2019 Upload Area
Please read the upload guidelines carefully.
ALL FOOTAGE SHOULD BE UPLOADED NO LATER THAN MAY 22, 2019
- Our preferred file format is 1080p/mp4/h264 at 23.98fps. This is ideal, but not required. We DO request that only HD (minimum 720p) footage be provided. The preferred codec will enable us to not have issues with transcoding etc. Regarding frame rate, if you have other rates (such as 30fps/60fps) that is fine too. The above format is an ideal standard.
- Please make sure that files are named appropriately. In the case of a player, please make the file name “School Name – Player Name.mp4“. If the video is of an entire team (entire roster), please make sure to include VERY CLEAR title screens between each player’s section within the video. You know your players, we do not.
- If supplying a SINGLE video containing the entire team, please make sure a text file is also provided with the order of the players being featured, and the timecode in the video when each player is featured.
- Please do not provide practice footage. It is critical that we receive in-game footage, and not practice footage. We want to present your players in the best possible light.
- If you have any issues uploading files please email us at email@example.com and we will help.
- Please use your SCHOOL NAME and TEAM NAME below when uploading files.